Friday, January 14, 2011

When will we find a cure!

Why do we let this keep hurting our families and especially our children? I played a song for a little 6 year old boy, Bronzon Peugh, who went to the doctor Wednesday to get a mole removed only to find out it was cancer. At this time he is on his way to the hospital for surgery on his cancer and his mother called me this morning to let me know he said the song I played for him was his own song, and he will play it all the time.But when will we find a cure?
We have the best doctors in the world and we can not cure cancer. I am so tired of losing or hearing about other people losing their loved ones to cancer. Yeah we are beating it more today but we are not stopping it due to a cure. Let's get on the band wagon and solve this problem now, not later.
The song I am talking about is called "Drive It Away" by Erica Nicole. It was wrote by Rebecca Single and she is a breast cancer survivor who had a double masectomy and total recontructive surgery and survived, but why are we letting our women and men go through this. Let's Get A Cure Now! You can find the cd at most anywhere that sells cd's or you can get it from her website at www.ericanicolemusic.com . Buy it and give it to that special friend or family member of yours and let Erica help make a bad sickness feel a little better.
That's my opinion and I welcome yours,
Scott Sargeant

No comments:

Post a Comment