Friday, January 14, 2011

Auburn, I guess you get what you pay for!

After all we are in America and in America if it seems like a deal to good to be true then it probably is. Cam Newton is leaving to go to the NFL only after he spent one year at Auburn. Now I am like every other football fan, but it turns out you did pay money for Cam Newton now after everything you have won this year, that just adds salt to the wound now he is leaving. I wonder if that is the way he will do in the pros? Will he get picked by a team and then after getting the big money will he up and leave that team or pout until he is traded like some of the others do in the NFL. Either way I hope we don't find out that Auburn paid for him because this would make then look even dumber than we expected if they paid him and then he leaves them after one year. After all we are in America and you get what you pay for here.
This is my opinion and I welcome yours,
Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment